Better late than never, the top sewing posts of 2014 are here!
With exams around I had no time to do any crafts or blog over, but, the good news is, the exams are coming to an end and I’ve already started working on a new bag! XD While I’m working on it, you girls can check out this list of top 10 sewing posts of 2014.
So, here it goes. We’ll start from the bottom first and the best post will be seen at last.
9. Mini Quilted Pouch, I absolutely adore too.
8. DIY Laptop Sleeve, definitely making more of those.
7. Cutesy Cups Mug Rug Tutorial I expected this to be at the top most but then again, 7 is good enough.
5. Fabric Organizer Tutorial An oldie but goldie.
3. DIY Wallet tutorial, hmm you girls surely love making wallets…
2. Apron tutorial with free pattern Wow, this really old post keeps securing the top position every year. Mostly, I think it is because of the lovely and super cute fabric which I’m also in love with to the core.
And here comes the post that you girls loved the MOST this year. This is a complete shocker for me as I did not like it much because of the fabric and photography. I’m not complaining, just amazed! 😀
Hope you enjoyed the list.
Thank you SO much for being with me throughout the year and spreading the love all around the blog. Would also love to thank the ones who have joined us recently. You girls rock! Hope to bring you more and more new sewing tutorials to inspire you everyday! xoxoxoxox
Linking up to these blogs:
Not just a housewife, Savvy Southern Style, Funky Junk Interiors, French Country Cottage, Six Sister’s Stuff, Sew Much Ado, DIY Show Off, I heart Naptime, Craft berry Bush, Coastal Charm, DIY by Design, Too Much Time , The Charm of Home, Flamingo toes, Flour Me With Love, Someday Crafts, What’s Cooking Love, The Crafty Blog Stalker, Create Craft Love, My Romantic Home, Sugar Bee Crafts, Time to Sparkle @ The Gunny Sack, Home Stories A to Z, The Girl Creative, Kathe With an E, The 36th Avenue, Lil’ Luna, http://freshideastudio.com, My Re-purposed Life, 2 Crochet Hooks, It’s Overflowing, Live Laugh Rowe, One Dog Woof, One Project Closer, Glitter Glue and Paint, Natasha in Oz, Lolly Jane, Gina’s Craft Corner
This post first appeared on Believe&Inspire.
Don’t forget to sign up for our weekly summary of blog posts. Psst. there are FREE printables hidden inside! XD
Be my sewing buddy and get a FREE colorful sewing planner!
Just enter your name and e-mail address in the boxes!