I found this super cute FREE Triceratops pattern that I thought would be useful to share. It makes such a fun project. You can get the pattern at Craftsy and read the tutorial on the Peg’s gotta Do’s blog.
Here are the materials you would need for this Triceratops costume:
- Felt (by the yard) for head, tail, gloves, feet and spots
- Felt for horns, eyelids and finger/toe nails
- Boning or 1/2″ wide plastic canvas piece
- Ping Pong Ball
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Permanent markers
You Will Also Need:
- Purchased sweatsuit or shirt and pants
Be my sewing buddy and get a FREE colorful sewing planner!
Just enter your name and e-mail address in the boxes!